Monday, December 17, 2012

What Do Quilters Need?

I walked around the store this morning asking myself what to write about.  This is something I can do at 8 am since we live above the store and I have to take Nellie, the dog, out as soon as we get up.  It's December 17 and I am starting to run short of ideas for the blog. 
Quilters need fabric, thread, batting and notions for sure.  There are patterns, books and ideas to share.  So we can help you out and offer you a great price at the same time.
We have a Year End Sale every year.  All regular priced inventory is 30% off.  This year the dates are:

Thursday December 27       10 am to 5 pm
Friday December 28            10 am to 5 pm
Saturday December 29        10 am to 5 pm
Sunday December 30          11 am to 4 pm  
Monday December 31         10 am to 5 pm

But not everyone can get here on those dates.  So I have a special offer for blog readers.  If you are reading this and want to come this week, we can offer you a special presale discount of 20%.  When you come, let us know you read about the presale on the blog and you will get the discount.  Feel free to bring a friend or two. 
We are closed Sunday December 23 to Wednesday December 26.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the store looked terrific when I visited yesterday. I'm going to get myself out to do some pre-sale buying for my next project. Thanks for the great offer Shirley!

    ReplyDelete