May is flying by! Last week was so busy I didn't get a chance to write anything. This weekend I have been getting ready for 'Quilt Ontario' in London. Tim is helping take a load in tomorrow morning so I get our booth set up in the Merchants Mall.
I am so excited:
1) to see a National Juried Show. My last was about 1986.
2) to see the TrendTex Challenge. I participated about 4 or 5 times years ago but never got to see the pieces. The quilts are auctioned off so I have quilts all across Canada.
3) to vend at a Big Show.
At our booth:
1) see Gail demonstrate how to use the great Deb Tucker rulers, every day between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm.
2) have Brenda autograph your copy of any 'Among Brenda's Quilts' pattern. We have her latest and greatest for purchase, just in case. She will be in the booth on Friday at 2:30pm.
3) see patterns by Ursula Riegel who is coming from Victoria BC to teach this week. Her pattern line, Designs To Share With You, are likely part of your collection. See her newest and favourites.
Tim and I got to see the Quilts from the Netherlands in Ailsa Craig today. Well worth the trip!