Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lapel Stick-The Ultimate Accessory

This company has been putting alot of effort into getting quilters to use their product this past year.  And for good reason.  As someone who is glue stick challenged (as I usually end up with my fingers glued together and the pieces not sticking) this is a very useful product.  Rather than try to make up my own description, here is what the company says:

Ultimate Accessory for Quilters, Sewers, and Crafters

Temporary non-toxic acid-free fabric adhesive that goes on in seconds and dries clear for Quilting, Sewing, Crafting, and Embroidery - replaces baste stitching, pinning, tapes, spray adhesives, and stabilizers. No more messy sprays or getting stuck with pins and it won't gum up your needles or machines! LAPEL Stick is water soluble and safe to use on cottons, wool, polyester, blends, felt, linen, and leather.

Need I say more?!  Good, because it is Sunday morning, my one day of the week off.  I haven't had coffee yet, need to do some Christmas shopping, do laundry and get some groceries. Yikes, better run....

No comments:

Post a Comment