Thursday, December 24, 2009

Last Minute

This is the last Christmas post for 2009. If there is still someone looking for an idea for you then a gift certificate will be the best idea. Our sale starts on Sunday December 27 so the gift certificate would be worth 30% more!

Our annual sale runs Sunday December 27 to Thursday December 31. On sale at 30% off are all regular priced fabrics, notions, thread, books, patterns and batting.
Excluded are the Juki sewing machines, AccuQuilt GO and accessories and the Grace Frame.

We are open 10 am to 5 pm each day. I try to be down early and will open as soon as I start the coffee. I plan to be ready by 9am on Sunday. I expect to be ready by 9:30 the rest of the days.

Wishing you a wonderful day, tomorrow and always!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shirley,
    Wishing you and Tim a very merry Christmas! I'm hoping to get out next week some time.
    Jannette

    ReplyDelete