Monday, December 22, 2014

A Few of My Favourite Things

Today I would like to share some of my favourite quilty things.

Other Blogs:

Sew Mama Sew- great ideas for projects, great information.  Today I saw a link to a list of binding tutorials

Moda Bakeshop- free patterns using precuts like jelly rolls, charms squares, etc  Tons of useful information, hours of fun reading

Yarn Harlot- not quilting but knitting.  Stephanie Pearl-McPhee lives in Toronto, is an author who sees the world with humour and is someone who we can relate to.  You can relate to her stash building and use.  She will put a smile on your face, tears of laughter in your eyes and remind you that life is a roller coaster ride we might as well enjoy.

Notions:

Wonder clips-  most other things I can manage without or find a substitute to fit the task.  But, when there are layers  of fabric and foam batt to hold firmly, there is no other tool that works better than these clips.  Now Clover makes them in bright colours!  Maybe  there will be some in my Christmas stocking....

Quilt Books

I love books!  All kinds of books from fiction to cooking to quilting.  I love to pull a book from the shelf and look at the quilts, think about which one I would make, read about a technique I may have forgotten.

Uh oh!  The store needs me.  I'll be back and add to this later today, maybe after I start some Christmas shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment