Sunday, October 25, 2009

'Quilter's Connection' New Canadian Magazine

Last Sunday Tim and I went to the Creativ Festival in Toronto. We stopped at the booth for the new Canadian magazine, 'Quilter's Connection'. I brought home 8 copies for the store and they quickly disappeared.

Heather McArthur, publisher and editor, has created a beautiful magazine with patterns, information and other Canadian quilty stuff. I love the Canadian content and the way it is presented. In talking to Heather, she prefers to have the magazine available in quilt shops rather than big chain stores.

The Marsh Store will be carrying the magazine on a regular basis for those who do not have subscriptions. If you want us to set aside a copy for you to pick up here, please send us an email so we know how many copies to have on hand. If you want to receive it by mail, contact Heather through www.quiltersconnections.ca

1 comment:

  1. I saw the fabric on your "Marsh Family Store" site and you have prices but no way to order. I live in the Phoenix area of Arizona in the U.S. and it's been difficult fot me to find a few of the fabrics I need until I saw your site. I've looked all over the Internet and couldn't find them. Please let me know how I can purchase some fabric from you.

    ReplyDelete