Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cats Amore

Arrived yesterday!

This line of fabric by Benertex arrived yesterday. Visit http://www.benartex.com/ to see the cats in Italy. There is a free pattern in the projects section. This is the third in the cat line, as they have been to France and London England.

You may know that I am more of a dog person than a cat one but, this past spring, when I saw the cats in Italy I figured I could make an exception this time. You may know that, in late June/early July, Tim, my father, my cousin and I went on a cruise in the Mediterranean. We started in Venice and visited Sicily, Naples, Rome and Livorno (among other places). For Tim and I, it was our first holiday in 2 years so we were ready to have a great time. We did!

Now I want to make a wallhanging with some photos and this fabric. That's the plan and we shall see how far I get with it...lol... Christmas is coming..... maybe another retreat?

No comments:

Post a Comment