Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentina by Robert kaufman

It's that time of year.  New fabric arrives more frequently.  Here is some from the other day.


This line is called 'Valentina' by Robert Kaufman.  I love the turquoise, white and red.  The colours are so clear and bright it was fun to unpack on a dull snowy February day.  I am thinking of ways to use the prints and wish I still made clothing because it would make great summer dresses.  I will need a new bag soon and have been thinking about another "Everything Goes Bag" by Among Brenda's Quilts.  Sounds like a great retreat project.         If I had a bedroom with white walls I could love a summer quilt too. 
 
 
It's always time for a fun cat fabric.  Anne made this display with co-ordinating fat quarters. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment