Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Visit Your Local Quilt Shop

Celebrate small local business.  "Visit Your Local Quilt Shop' day was started by the FabShop network to show support for quilt shop owners.  It is a challenge to compete with big chain stores but we work to provide the customer service that makes quilting a wonderful global community.  I've always thought that whenever you meet a quilter on your travels, you always are meeting a friend. 
This year we are stretching the one day to three.  This is Canada and it is winter so you cannot count on good travelling weather on a specific day.  This way you have 3 days to choose.

I am working on something unusual for me, a 2 month calendar of classes.  It  will be ready for tomorrow.  Ela and Karen have been directed to make me stay on task if I wander off and start to do something else.  I will be teaching in London in the morning so need to get it done as soon as possible.

Here are the 3 draw prizes I have chosen.  You get a ballot with any purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment