Monday, November 30, 2009

Get Ready For Christmas

What happened to November? All of a sudden we are at the end!

For the 24 days before Christmas I will add an idea for your Christmas list. Maybe consider it a quilter's advent calendar. Show family and friends who need ideas. See something new you would like to try. Stop by for a minute of respite during the hectic holiday preparations. Catch up when the snowflakes fly and you want to dream. Whichever way you use it, enjoy!

I am off to guild first thing tomorrow so I may decide to post December 1 tonight before I go to bed (seeing I am not a morning person and need to be on time tomorrow). Otherwise I will have it posted soon after Nellie's breakfast, somewhere between 7 and 9 am, depending on how late she will allow me to sleep in.

Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment